MMJ / Medical Cannabis card evaluations are $250 including filing and state fees. If you are SNAP eligible the fee is $175.
Do you have questions about Arizona medical marijuana regulations?
There are two types of Qualified Patients: Adult Patients and Patients Under the Age of 18. For patients under 18, the patient’s custodial parent or legal guardian must be designated as his or her caregiver. Adult patients do not need to designate a caregiver. There are different requirements for an adult patient and patients under the age of 18. To learn more about how to apply for a registry identification card for adult patients and patients under 18, use this link
If you are an Arizona resident (with documents to prove it) and have one of the following conditions, you qualify:
- Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV)
- Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome (AIDS)
- Hepatitis C
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- Crohn’s disease
- Agitation of Alzheimer’s disease
- A chronic or debilitating disease or medical condition or the treatment for a chronic or debilitating disease or medical condition that causes:
- Cachexia or wasting syndrome
- Severe and chronic pain
- Severe nausea
- Seizures, including those characteristic of epilepsy
- Severe or persistent muscle spasms, including those characteristic of multiple sclerosis
You will need to fill out forms to
get your medical records as well. See my forms page here.
Other needed items are
Arizona photo ID issued after 1996 (driver’s license, identiﬁcation card, or US Passport). It is good to have a digital copy of your ID (photo or scan)
You will need a digital photo taken within the past 60 days; it must be 2 inches by 2 inches in size, or minimum 600×600 pixels, maximum 1200×1200 pixels; it must be in “passport photo” style, face-fronting with no hats or headgear, with a plain white background